Accounts Receivable Specialist
At Resolvion, we are laser-focused on producing the best vehicle recovery results with the lowest risk on every assignment. Over the past 22 years, we have honed the skills and processes that allow us to deliver a level of performance that puts us at or very near the top of all of our major client's scorecards. Our highly effective blend of people, process and technology simply allows us to find and recover collateral that others cannot. We also offer a compliance program that is second to none.
We are currently hiring responsible, creative, and detail-oriented team players who are willing to learn and grow with the organization. Resolvion offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes group health insurance, dental, vision, life, PTO, and 401k with company match! We are currently searching for an Accounts Receivables Specialist to join our Charlotte, NC team.
This position is responsible for managing and directing all credit and collections activity as assigned. The AR Specialist follows policy and procedures for all collections related functions, and ensures company and state compliance to policies and procedures are maintained. In addition, this position monitors and reports risk associated with aged account balances, billing discrepancies and disputes, invoice submissions, and other pertinent information, and takes appropriate action to minimize risk to the company. This position is responsible for timely application and reconciliation of client payments, producing and submitting monthly statements, performing collections, and acting as an escalation channel for disputes; while fostering a positive and professional client relationship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows established policies and procedures for all credit, collections, and billing functions ensuring company profitability and minimizing company risk.
- Conducts collection activity on past due accounts to include: placing and receiving client calls, setting a standard of payment performance to assigned payment terms, and communicating professionally with clients via email.
- Assists clients with account reconciliations, and provides copies of invoices and account statements.
- Completes client payment application according to client remittance instructions, contacts client when remittances are missing or unclear, and assists with accurate payment reconciliation and posting.
- Prepares and submits client invoices via company ERP and within client third-party portals as necessary.
- Participates in company audits and ensures department policies and procedures remain in compliance to audit accuracy standards.
- Assists with client payment posting and obtaining missing remittances when necessary to ensure proper payment application.
- Contributes to a collaborative and positive team environment, communicating professionally with internal and external customers/clients.
- Performs according to department and company minimally acceptable KPIs.
- Escalates issues quickly and appropriately when invoicing, billing, and credit related process and procedures are ineffective or causing declining performance in client accounts.
- Maintains company and client documentation and records related to billing, receivables management, and client files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting, or similar field plus 2 years of collections experience, or High School Diploma plus 4 years of collections experience.
- Heavy account reconciliation experience.
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with an emphasis in written and oral communication.
- Self-starter with a professional “can-do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word) proficiency required; including Excel vlookups, filters, sorting, and formula creation.
- Sage and third-party billing portal experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Charlotte, NC 28262
Resolvion is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to HR@resolvion.com.