Do you have a passion for customer service and love working in an involving, riveting workplace? Are you looking for a career opportunity with one of the fastest growing companies in the United States? If so, Resolvion may be the company for you! We are currently hiring responsible, creative, and detail-oriented team players who are willing to learn and grow with the organization. Resolvion offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes group health insurance available 30 days after the start date, PTO, and 401k with company match!
At Resolvion, your mission is our mission. We are laser-focused on producing the best vehicle recovery results with the lowest risk to your organization on every assignment.
Over the past 22 years, we have honed the skills and processes that allow us to deliver a level of performance that puts us at or very near the top of all of our major client's scorecards. Our highly effective blend of people, process and technology simply allows us to find and recover collateral that others cannot.
We also offer a compliance program that is second to none. This program, which covers both our internal team and our external repossession agent partners, consists of literally dozens of different steps and processes that ensure the risk of compliance issues and claims are minimized.
Whether your institution has super prime loans, title loans or anything in between, you can count on us to deliver superior repossession results in the most compliant manner.
The Billing Specialist will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company's revenues. Below are the position responsibilities:
- Create invoices for a variety of clients per their required needs.
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy pertaining to each account.
- Correspond with clients/customers/vendors to resolve billing issues and inquiries.
- Input invoice information into different proprietary systems.
- 2+ year of billing/accounts receivable experience and/or Finance/Accounting degree
- Strong customer support experience.
- Auto Repo/Recovery experience preferred but not required.
- Adequate experience with computer technology and the ability to adapt to different systems.
- Attention to detail is a must!
Job Type: Full-time
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunity
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Charlotte, NC
Resolvion is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to HR@resolvion.com.