Claims Resolution Specialist - Charlotte, NC
We are seeking a Resolution Specialist to join our dynamic TEAM at Resolvion!
Resolvion one of the largest and most respected consumer and commercial asset recovery companies in the nation. We work with banks and auto finance companies nationwide to locate valuable assets and reduce charge offs.
We are a fast-growing company with many progressive career opportunities for those who have the drive and desire to work hard. Our core beliefs are centered around accountability, giving the customer more than is expected, and teamwork therefore TEAM WINS!
If you have a strong work ethic and are dependable, you could be a great fit on our team. We believe that our greatest asset is our people and we are willing to invest in your learning and career path development.
We are committed to every team member being empowered to reach his or her fullest potential. We offer a great work environment with awesome team members and relatable management.
We are looking to fill the position immediately, and will train the right candidate with the drive and desire to exceed.
*********Our paid comprehensive training is amongst the best in our industry. Apply today and get a jump-start on your new career ************
**Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Resolution Specialist**
- Handle complaints from consumers/clients
- Work directly with clients and agent partners
- Prepare and submit required reports to our clients
- Provide top exceptional customer service and professionalism during all calls.
- Demonstrated ability to handle specific responsibilities without a lot of direction and hand holding from others
- Critical thinking skills are highly valued
- Detailed Oriented
- The ability to meet quick departmental deadlines
At least a high school diploma or GED required
- Positive can-do attitude and strong motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in the Microsoft suite of products
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Problem solver who is committed to solutions
- Experience in customer service
Job Type: Full-time
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Office/call center
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Charlotte, NC 28262
Resolvion is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to HR@resolvion.com.