Skip Tracer I
At Resolvion, we are laser-focused on producing the best vehicle recovery results with the lowest risk on every assignment. Over the past 22 years, we have honed the skills and processes that allow us to deliver a level of performance that puts us at or very near the top of all of our major client's scorecards. Our highly effective blend of people, process and technology simply allows us to find and recover collateral that others cannot. We also offer a compliance program that is second to none.
We are currently hiring responsible, creative, and detail-oriented team players who are willing to learn and grow with the organization. Resolvion offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes group health insurance, dental, vision, life, PTO, and 401k with company match! We are currently searching for a Skip Tracer I to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Do you like solving fact-based problems?
- Do you have collections experience?
- Do you have Skip Tracing experience?
- Do you enjoy research?
- Are you an analytical thinker and enjoy getting to the bottom of a good mystery?
- Do you love piecing together puzzles or solving riddles?
- Do you have a passion for locating people?
- Do you have research experience using the internet?
- Do you have auto repossession experience?
***If you answered yes to the above questions, we want to talk with you today!!!!
***We are seeking full-time Skip Tracers/Case Administrators to join our dynamic Skip Tracer team at Resolvion. Problem solvers with common sense skills needed immediately.
Resolvion is one of the largest and most respected consumer and commercial asset recovery companies in the nation. We work with banks and auto finance companies all over the world to locate valuable assets and reduce charge offs.
We are a fast-growing company with many progressive career opportunities for those who work hard. Our core beliefs are centered on accountability, giving the customer more than is expected, and teamwork. If you have a strong work ethic and are dependable, you could be a great fit on our team. We believe that our greatest asset is our people and we’re willing to invest in your learning and career path development. We are committed to every team member being empowered to reach their fullest potential. We offer a great work environment with awesome team members and management.
We are a casual dress workplace that is comfortable and creative.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Skip Tracer / Collector:
- Use internet and database search tools to locate valuable collateral.
- Make outbound calls to consumers to negotiate the release of wanted collateral, or verify collateral location.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with Clients, Agents and Vendors
- Insure all account information is accurate, dependable and timely.
- Critical thinking skills are highly valued.
- Follow training and proper methods to verify client information.
- Provide top customer service and professionalism during all calls.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal industry regulations.
- Experience using the following is a plus but, not necessary.
- IDI Core
- Lexis Nexis
At least a high school diploma or GED required
- Positive can-do attitude and strong motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled in the Microsoft suite of products
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Problem solver who is committed to solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in collections preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Office/call center
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Charlotte, NC 28262
Resolvion is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your resume to HR@resolvion.com.