Video: Key Challenges for Repossession Agents | Agent Panel Discussion
Watch The Video:
**For the best video quality and display, watch in full screen mode.
-Les McCook of American Recovery Association (ARA)
-Bryanna Cox of Paradigm Recovery
-Mike Pletz of International Recovery Systems (IRS)
-Michael Levison of Resolvion
More repossession agencies are closing their doors every week. In this panel discussion, repo agents and lenders come face to face! See what happens when we bring 3 of the repossession industry’s top agents in front of a crowd of financial institutions to discuss the key challenges in today’s environment. Keeping the agent network healthy is one of the biggest challenges facing the industry. Without a healthy agent network, there won’t be enough supply to meet the demand when the economy softens. This session consists of a panel of leading agents who will share their views on both the challenges and the solutions.
Disclaimer: This video or Resolvion is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by any of the names or companies mentioned in the video.
This video presentation was recorded during Resolvion’s 2019 Innovations in Recovery Summit. For information about our next summit or to register, visit: resolvion.com/innovations-in-recovery.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The single biggest challenge for repossession agents today
- Issues surrounding different guidelines, rules, and documents from lenders
- Tasks that agents find are not valuable to their process
- Basics of agent profitability
- Agent thoughts and opinion on personal property fees
- Agent issues for lenders
- If agents are running assignments for cars deemed less profitable
- Whether the use of forwarding agencies make repo agents more efficient
- Future repossession industry issues
- Issues surrounding vehicles redeemed from auction
- E-brake technology challenges
Would have loved to have been invited this year.
Hi Craig. As much as we would have loved to have the event this year, it was cancelled due to the current pandemic. This video is the agent panel discussion from the 2019 Innovations in Recovery Summit. We will definitely keep you informed as we enter the new year and make decisions around hosting a 2021 summit. We would love to have you there. You play a major role in the finance industry and our event would not be the same without you.