Watch The Video:
**For the best video quality and display, watch in full screen mode.
-Michael Levison of Resolvion
More repossession agencies are closing their doors every week. In this panel discussion, repo agents and lenders come face to face! See what happens when we bring 3 of the repossession industry’s top agents in front of a crowd of financial institutions to discuss the key challenges in today’s environment. Keeping the agent network healthy is one of the biggest challenges facing the industry. Without a healthy agent network, there won’t be enough supply to meet the demand when the economy softens. This session consists of a panel of leading agents who will share their views on both the challenges and the solutions.
Disclaimer: This video or Resolvion is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by any of the names or companies mentioned in the video.
This video presentation was recorded during Resolvion’s 2019 Innovations in Recovery Summit. For information about our next summit or to register, visit: resolvion.com/innovations-in-recovery.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The single biggest challenge for repossession agents today
- Issues surrounding different guidelines, rules, and documents from lenders
- Tasks that agents find are not valuable to their process
- Basics of agent profitability
- Agent thoughts and opinion on personal property fees
- Agent issues for lenders
- If agents are running assignments for cars deemed less profitable
- Whether the use of forwarding agencies make repo agents more efficient
- Future repossession industry issues
- Issues surrounding vehicles redeemed from auction
- E-brake technology challenges