November 11, 2019 – ALS Resolvion and Del Mar Recovery Solutions today announced the completion of a definitive merger agreement.
The combined company will operate under the name Resolvion and will create one of the largest and most efficient repossession management companies in the industry:
- Over 200 clients, including over 40 of the top 50 auto finance lenders in the country
- Approximately 1,000,000 repossession assignments annually
- Over 250,000 recoveries completed annually
The combined entity will be led by Michael Levison and Joshua Elias. The other senior managers of Resolvion include:
- Scott Darling, Chief Operating Officer
- Keith Yarnell, Chief Information Officer
- Ren Zamora, Chief Financial Officer
- Jose Mendiola, EVP of Consumer Division
- Rod Browning, EVP of Strategic Initiatives
- Doug Melson, EVP of Commercial Division
- Claudia Plascentia, SVP of Client Services
“Combining these two companies makes tremendous sense. Both are leaders in the industry, share a similar operating philosophy, and bring strong teams to our client relationships. By combining operations, we are able to invest more in performance improvement and we will be able to take our respective compliance capabilities to new levels while, at the same time, improving operating efficiency,” commented Michael Levison.
“I am really looking forward to working with Mike Levison and the ALS Resolvion team to bring our combined client base superior results, uncompromising service, and industry leading compliance. Scale has become very important in this industry and the merger with ALS Resolvion allows us to offer lenders exciting new capabilities and meet the industry’s growing need for operating efficiencies,” commented Joshua Elias. The company will continue to operate their existing offices in Charlotte, NC; Carlsbad, CA.; Atlanta, GA.; Las Vegas, NV.; and Shelton, CT.
For more information, contact: Michael Levison: email@example.com / 678-702-5101 Joshua Elias: firstname.lastname@example.org / 760-431-6006