Over the years, the use of LPR technology has had a huge impact on vehicle recovery rates. As the use of this technology has grown, lenders, forwarders and agents have gotten progressively better in using the LPR data to improve repossession performance and efficiency. Seats are limited to the first 100 auto finance lenders. Register now before it’s too late.
This session will explore several ways that LPR data can be used to both reduce default risk and to improve recoveries arising from default. We will explore a variety of strategies utilizing both LPR historical data and the highly effective “live” LPR staging strategy.
Date: May 21, 2019
Time: 2 PM ET
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Better understanding of the difference between historical LPR data vs live LPR staging
- How to use LPR data in your pre-repossession collections efforts
- When to best utilize historical LPR data in your repossession strategy
- When to best utilize live LPR staging in your repossession strategy
- Cost and benefit analysis of using LPR data in your operations